Full Time Sales Person
Well Crafted Beer Company is looking to hire a Sales Person to join our family full time. We are searching for a person that can plan and execute an overall sales strategy for our high quality and diverse brews. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fun, growing business that encourages your ideas and creativity. Well Crafted offers competitive rates, full-time benefits, employee discounts and perks, and the ability to grow.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A friendly and enthusiastic craft beer lover.
- With sales experience, preferably in the craft beer or beverage industry.
- Who loves to help and serve others (both customers and coworkers).
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO:
The main responsibility of the Sales Person is to increase revenue at local bars, restaurants, bottle shops, grocery stores, and beer distributors. The job requires that you create a strategy to reach good fit customers, build industry relationships, and meet company set metrics. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the full cycle of sales interactions listed below, including delivering beer. You will inherit some existing accounts and will be meeting new people to grow prospective accounts. Specifically you will:
- Create an overall sales strategy.
- Record beer inventory.
- Update and distribute price lists.
- Package beer samples in growlers or crowlers. Assist canning beer as needed.
- Ensure beer sample quality. Make sure it’s fresh, cold, and carbonated before every tasting.
- Perform sales visits with current and prospective good fit clients.
- Communicate which products were sold and mark them as reserved.
- Ensure deliveries are scheduled, communicated, and completed on time. Note: the sales person may also support deliveries as we grow.
- Submit invoices, track payments, track keg returns, and return keg deposits.
- Measure satisfaction and handle customer complaints.
- Summarize your sales visits by reporting who you visited and how it became a return for Well Crafted.
- Maintain a positive relationship with people you encounter including sales clients, their customers, our customers, and staff.
- Track and submit your mileage used for deliveries and sales visits.
- Measure and report on competitor and industry trends. (Measuring methods will be reviewed with the job training.)
- Achieve sales goals on time. (Goals will be reviewed on the job.)
- Follow occupational safety requirements.
- Follow all state and federal laws for the sale, promotion, and delivery of brewery products.
- Represent the Well Crafted brand; be positive, approachable and professional.
- Proven work experience as a sales person in the beverage industry.
- Deep knowledge of craft beer, the brewing process, beer styles, how to tap a keg, and more.
- Working knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Word (or Google Docs), Microsoft Excel (or Google Sheets), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Able to lift and maneuver up to 150 lbs regularly.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Want for advancement and growth within a close team.
- Accuracy and speed in completing tasks.
- Satisfactory background check and driving record.
May include continuous walking, standing, repetitive hand/arm movements, bending, reaching, lifting, carrying, occasional heavy lifting, and continuous interaction with people in a moderately loud and busy environment. May be exposed to various allergens (things that may cause an allergic reaction).
Please submit your up-to-date resume and complete the job application form to be considered and we look forward to hearing about you!